Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Shaking things up in 2014

Walk-On Beach, Sea Ranch

It's a new day and a new year and when I opened my eyes this morning, it felt like a fresh start.

My word for 2014 is Disruption. That's right. I'm shaking things up over here. But don't worry, I'm not throwing the baby out with the bath water. Disruption means letting go of things that don't serve me anymore and welcoming the new. It means getting out of my comfort zone and...

Saying yes when I might have automatically said no
Saying no where I too easily say yes 
Learning new dances (Tango!?)
Being less critical
Going to new places
Trying new things
Eating new foods

You get the idea. Thanks to all of you for sharing your words. It is always incredibly inspiring to me. 

Some favorites so far are:
Act
Finish
Build
Moxie
Forty-three!
Elevate
Own it!
Clear
Recommit
Positive
Health
Commit
Open-hearted
Transformation
Acceptance
Boldness
Reconnect

Share them if you've got them! Happy New Year to all.









No comments: