Sunday, April 22, 2012

Days of the week PJs


DSC_0007
Comfort food has a special place in my heart. There are classics that always pick up my spirits like roasted chicken, braises of all kinds, penne al forno, bread pudding, chocolate chip cookies and a soothing cup of tea. I also find great comfort in other things - like a cozy pair of hand-knitted mitts, or putting together a quilt one square at a time, or pajama pants. I know it sounds funny, but it's true. 

I don't know how to sew very well and I have no desire to be able to make my own clothes, but whipping up a pair of pajama pants is really satisfying. If I see a fabric I love but really don't need - it's always easy to justify buying a couple of yards for pj's. I  mean really -  is it wrong to have a pair for every night of the week? I don't think so. 

No comments: