Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Pepo!


DSC_0079
It was our friend Victoria (aka "Fearless") who first suggested that birthdays were an opportunity to celebrate your own personal new year. We were completely inspired by this and have celebrated each year reflecting upon the possibilities each year presents. Inspiration can sneak up on you in unexpected ways. Like this photo that B snapped off in a small shop when we were in Santa Fe. He didn't say anything to me about it at the time. He just noticed it because it spoke to him and he captured the moment.
Today is B's birthday (aka, Brandon, Pepo, Mr. B, Uncle B, Poopy B, Ambianzo, caro mio, and many more). I love each of these quotes tremendously and I think they are just the perfect fodder for reflection on such a day as this.

"Tell me, what is is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"

Happy personal new year Pepo. I love you madly.

No comments: