Sunday, April 15, 2012

PJ's for Pepo


DSC_0011

So today is a big day. Since it's a matter of secrecy involving crossing fingers and toes and hoping for the best - I can't tell you WHY it's a big day. But - I can tell you that my man deserves a little special love and attention today. And for that - of course - what could be better than a pair of custom-made pajamas?
One thing I love about B is that he's so patient (oh, and kind and charming and...). Occasionally I ask him if he'd like me to make him something- like a pair of mitts, or a hat or some socks. We'll pick out yarn, or fabric, and then - sigh - he gets shuffled to the back of the project line while I complete things for almost every other person I know. Did I mention how patient he is?
Awhile back he hinted that perhaps a pair of flannel pj's would be nice. And so he shall have them. He's a fairly conservative gentleman if you must know - so I'm not at all surprised by this elegant and understated fabric selection. I think I'll get started on them tonight.
Oh - and if you'd like to join me in crossing fingers and toes - please do!

No comments: